Sunday, May 27, 2012

When I have Jesus in my life

Life's not easy but it gets SO much easier with Him..
He is the strength of my heart,
He says " try again" when I feel like giving up,
When I cry,I feel His love,I know that He loves me,
let's not fake it, life is not perfect,
it may feel perfect for a moment ,
but not every good things remain the same forever,
even families break apart,friends... well,people change...
but knowing that Jesus remains FOREVER AND FOREVER FOREVER EVER EVER
I am able to STAND UP,LOVE AND FORGIVE OVER AND OVER AGAIN,
I am able to be THANKFUL even in adversities , 
If it wasn't for Jesus,
I have no idea how I will be able to live this life without bitterness ,
sure I'll be able to go through it ..
but not like how I would live life when I have Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment