Thursday, September 1, 2011

JESUS I NEED YOU

It's true,even though sometimes I feel so fired up and all I want to do is to pursue God .All I want is Him,all I want is to worship and praise Him ,all I want is to glorify His name but there are many times I fail to do that.I get so caught up in this world that I forget to pray ,read His word and spend time with my King .When I'm happy,I sometimes forget Him.I forget how beautiful His love is,how wonderful His presence is,how Great He is,how much He has helped me and how much He loves me. Deep in my heart,I know that I still long for Jesus but I'm too weak and too distracted,It feels like something's holding me back,trying to keep me away from Jesus.My Spirit is willing but my body is weak. That's why I need Jesus for strength,I need God to always bring me back to Him.I want Him to make me desperate for Him every single day.I need His help ,I can't to this alone...I'm nothing without Him.I'm just a WEAK sinner . Oh Lord,I need You ..I REALLY REALLY need You .I surrender myself to You.


"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.The spirit is willing but the body is weak" Mark 14:38

No comments:

Post a Comment