Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jesus,my source of happiness

I tell myself sometimes: " Stop frowning and smile.You have Jesus.Life is beautiful with Jesus" 


Yeah,I really think I should stop being so annoyed,angry,sad,depressed,worried sometimes,I have Jesus.Isn't that all I need?.

" Jesus is everything,therefore I have everything" 

I have His love <3<3
I have no reason at all to feel lonely cause I have a one true-and-will-never-betray-nor-talk-behind-my-back friend,JESUS <3 (who will never ditch me :D)
I have Jesus to comfort me when I'm sad :) He doesn't only comfort me,He listens to my problems and actually HELP ME SOLVE MY PROBLEMS
He is always ready to help me whenever I need HIM ! 
I don't have to be afraid of anything because He will protect me ! 
 oh ,we often worry about our future.hmm let's see.God has everything sorted out for me ;) ..He knows everything.No worries,God is a very wise God ! Everything He chose for you is always better than the things you chose for yourself.He knows what's best for you.....

Then,why should I be sad when I'm loved,accompanied,comforted,helped,protected and my future is assured?I SHOULD BE HAPPY AND THANKFUL !

So,all we have to do is start to learn how to lean on Him,have complete faith and trust HIM!He is a God who will never fail us !He will never stop loving us,He will never leave nor forsake us,He's there whenever we need Him.He is the reason I should be smiling ,I should always be filled with joy and never stop rejoicing because of the Lord.HE IS MY SOURCE OF HAPPINESS.AMEN GOD IS GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment